BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

heart broken..

heart broken.. the last feeling i want right now is the feeling of left behind and ignored.. Having someone to share ur problems should be superb.. I always wanted someone to always be there for me.. always understands me.. or just make me believe he understood the words that came from my mouth.. I need someone who :- * would just listen to me blabbering * take the time to comfort me * tell me that he miss me * call me before bed just to here my voice * or if he was to busy, just text me saying I MISS U I didn't ask for anything harsh or expensive or stupid things.. all i ever wanted is for his ATTENTION.. and D**N (no cursing..) its to hard to get.. Is it too hard for a girl like to get a bit of respect? a bit of LOVE? Maybe I'm over reacting when he stop saying I LOVE u, or he always have the time to do everything but always never have the time for me, or even just everytime i text him he would say he didn't have time to reply, but he has time to chat with his friends on fb??

LOVE HURTS...

0 comments: