BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 27, 2012

crazy me...

OK... u know what.. my post in the past maybe boring.. well I must confess.... I'm not that good in writting either in ENGLISH or even in MALAY.. my dialect is mix with SELANGOR n KEDAH style of talking...
so even my friends would say I'm weird... see..!!! now I'm going off topic... huhu


anyway... so I was saying.. I think its time to change... time to make myself more interesting and show who I am sebenarnya..

this is me... well the chubby me... seriously I wasn't aspect myself to be chubby.. not until I look back at my pictures.. huhu

I even became darker?? oh my...! huhu.. so pelik la... haha...

haha... almost near to 20.. but I don't feel like it... still feels like I'm still in school... my do I miss school.. (dulu xsabar2 nak benti)... 

school - u just have to worry about studying..
college - u have to worry about studying, coursework, social n so on...

I wasn't the popular 1 at school... so growing up makes me wanna change... so hopefully I can be popular at college.. ahaha but it still all the same... still me... 

haha... u know what..??? suddenly I remember this song and just can't get it out of my head....






0 comments: